Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, August 21, 2010

More Wedding Plans

Things are coming along with The Wedding Plans.

This is the prototype for the Centerpiece for the tables.


Sand topped with shells and sea glass on the bottom.
Some greens and a white orchid come up and out the top of the vase.
These will be placed on top of a shell inspired disc that will have sand and shells surrounding it.

This will become the Wedding Card Box.


I wanted to show this wonderful memory box Tanya made.

Remember how I told you the way Brandon proposed,
well, she took all the items used for the proposal and made this Memory Box.


The red ribbon, the cards with stances on them,
the rubber duckie, and ring (not "The Ring",but a stand in),

Sweeeet!!

1 comment:

  1. Just finished mailing the last 10 invitations for my daughter's wedding yesterday. Our card box is three tiered round....centerpieces floating fruit, candles and veggies...it's fun but a lot of work...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin