Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Chaps Plush Plaid Throw Blanket ~ Review


Chaps Plush Plaid Throw Blanket

"Chaps Plush Plaid Throw Blanket - Fuzzy Soft Flannel - 50" X 70", Winchester Plaid - Neutral"


I think I'm in love! I haven't felt anything this soft and plush before.  With this being oversized, you just want to curl up in it and never come out! Love the color and plaid.  Coordinates anywhere with ease ~ from the living room to the bedroom and beyond. 


So soft! 

I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin