Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, November 7, 2022

Sofia Home - Ruched Faux Fur Throw by Sofia Vergara, 50" X 60" - Review


''Add a touch of flair and elegance to your home space with the Sofia Vergara Classic Leopard Throw. This coordinates well with the Sofia Vergara Leopoard Comforter Set (sold separately). Whether you want to keep it as a fashionable accent to your home décor, or you want to take it with you to go-this fun design will keep you stylish and cozy!''


The Ruched Faux Fur Throw by Sofia Vergara is so soft and so warm. Lined with solid gray fabric on the underside makes this so throw stylish and upscale. Beautiful in any room you place it. Made well with secure stitching. You'll want to get a book and curl up with it!

I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin