Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Great Value LED Floodlight Lamp Light Bulb


 Great Value LED Floodlight Lamp Bulbs work wonderfully for lighting up a dark area of our backyard. With critters coming and going throughout the night the dogs can see exactly where they are to chase them away. They have helped in this department so much. Nice size and weight to the bulb. The daylight brightness is nice and bright and reaches far into the darkness.


I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin