Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, September 3, 2022

2023 - 12 Month Calendar-Beaches-12x12 Hanging Wall Calendar by Day Spring ~ Review


''There's a reason Day Spring's standard 12" x 12" Wall Calendars have been a staple in homes for so many years--because their lovely designs and stunning photos address your need for colorful wall décor while keeping you up-to-date with your busy schedule. Each calendar grid features national holidays, gives enough room to keep track of all of life's important events, and helps with planning for a whole year--January 2023 through December 2023. Our Beaches calendar features breathtaking photography printed on gloss finished paper. Our calendars come packaged in shrink-wrap with a stiffener to protect your product.''


Absolutely love the gorgeous photos that each month brings on the 2023 Hanging Wall Beaches Calendar by Day Spring. I have MANY appointments and need to have the large squares to be able to keep track of them. This calendar provides just that. Made well on thick glossy paper. Easy hang equals ready for the next year quickly and easily.


I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin