Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, June 10, 2022

PetHonesty Advanced Hip & Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement For Dogs Review


PetHonesty Advanced Hip & Joint for Dogs has a great flavor!

 I personally don't know this but my 2 gobbled these supplements up without turning their nose.

 In the past other similar products didn't fair so well. Being soft they were especially easy for my geriatric dogs to eat being they do have teeth missing. The resealable container keeps them from drying out. I did notice a big improvement in their mobility, my Corgi mix can now jump on the bed! 

I would definitely recommend these to anyone who has older dogs.

Available at chewy.com  


I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin