Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Here's your weekly Rock Message


    Your Kindness Rock Card Pull    



You may find some inner wisdom in today's message that you didn't even know you needed.

Courage typically resides deep within each of us
and only surfaces when we are brave
enough to call upon it.
Often, this happens when we need healing of some sort. We may not even realize that it is healing that we are seeking, but rather we recognize that we must
take some sort of action to stand up for what we believe, or to defend ourselves or to simply feel better than we do right now...
and so we dig,
and some of us need to dig a bit deeper than others,
to summon the courage
to begin to heal whatever wounds we have.
These wounds could sound like...
"I am not good enough"
"I am not qualified"
"why would anyone listen to me"
"I have failed"
"I am sad"
"I am misunderstood"
And so this courage begins with a journey
of self love!
Be brave and courageous and find that voice that screams "I matter!"
because YOU do matter, and this world needs YOU to believe in yourself.
Once you find your voice, you will then be called to help others find theirs.

Sincerely,

The Kindness Rocks Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin