Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate Review #lifefood



 

My Doctor told me years ago to take Fish Oil Supplements
for my cholesterol and blood pressure health. 
 I did faithfully until I had a major life upset a few years ago,
in which I stopped all my OTC supplements
 that were suggested by my Doctor.

I recently was able to return to my Doctor and
the first thing he ordered was, of course, lab work.
Needless to say, it was not good.
I started my supplements right away.

When I was asked to review
I jumped at the chance.


The brand I've been taking can't hold a candle to
 Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate.

Supreme means Supreme!

A few facts:

  • Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3) 
  • 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards). 
  • Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material). 
  • Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving. 
  • Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. 
  • Sustainable and certified operation by MSC. 
  • USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities. 
  • Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested.  Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules. 
  • Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps. 
Having a factory that is certified with government and OTC standards is pretty rare in OTC supplements.


I've been taking Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate for several weeks now. I don't have lab work for a few more months but am anxious to see the results.
As far as the softgels they are amazing.
No fishy after taste or fishy burps,
AND I can swallow them with ease due to their enteric coating.

Compare them to the ones on the left that I was taking before! 


Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate
are superior in quality, easy to swallow, and I had no negative effects. I plan to reorder when I run out, but with a bottle of 180 it will last a while :)

 
You can find Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate  on Amazon
or their Website.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price from Life & Food. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin