Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, December 15, 2014

Pure Body Naturals #ArganOil Review


I was pretty intrigued with this versatile Argan Oil
and anxious to try it out.
I use essential oils all the time but
wasn't familiar with this particular one.  



What exactly is Argan Oil?

Argan oil is pressed from the nut of the fruit of the Argan Tree, which is only found in Morocco. The Argan tree lives to be about 150 to 200 years old and does not start producing the fruit until it is 30 to 50 years old. Because the tree is found only in a limited area, the oil itself is quite rare.

Pure Body Naturals Argan oil has one ingredient - Pure Organic Argan Oil: Pure USDA & ECO Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil. There are no additives or fillers whatsoever! The oil is all natural, USDA certified organic, and unrefined imported directly from Morocco.  Pretty Impressive! 


Earlier I mentioned it was versatile, it seems to cover you head to toe,  keeping your body radiant by restoring hair, skin, and nails

Pure Body Naturals Organic Argan Oil is said to give you:
Revitalized, Repaired and Radiant Hair
Moisturized Hydrated Beautiful Skin
Strong and Healthy Nails
Treating dry and unhydrated skin, eczema
Reduce Symptoms of Aging like Wrinkles and Puffiness
An all-round Healthy Beautiful Attractive Glow


Each of us here seem to have our own issues so we were able to try the Argan oil out on a few different problems. It's been about 7 or so days since we've starting using it on a regular basis.

My daughter used the oil on her hair,
especially the ends where it's dry.
 It left her hair silky and vibrant, no more dry frizzy ends. 


My hands are probably my worst problem area.
It seems they are always in water,
and well, once your a Mom they seem to go to the bottom of the priory list. My nails seems to be getting brittle as I age but my cuticles are the worst, so dry they even crack. 
I'd love to have a manicure on a regular basis but it's not in the cards. I never seem to have enough time to give one to myself,
but once in a while I do snag some time.
My cuticles are so ugly, they just seem to ruin the look no matter what I do.
See :/  



So I was excited to try see if Argan Oil would help.

Just look at them now!

They never looked or felt so good!
Even after a day of chores my nails have a nice sheen to them.
The dry look is gone and Argan Oil is here to stay!
The backs of my hands look so much better also.



I also had a small dry patch on my left elbow. No matter what I gooped on it, it wouldn't go away! But it is now gone and my left is as smooth as my right elbow!!
Amazing! I've been dealing with that patch for years and it cleared up in 3 days.


It's done such a good job on that patch I've started putting some on the bottoms of my feet at night and wearing socks to bed. Yep, they are getting much smoother and feel so good.

I do have to mention the oil is light and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling.

Not only does Pure Body Naturals Argan Oil get a
BIG 2 thumbs up
for tackling so many problem issues and winning, but  it also has a Lifetime 100% Money Back PROMISE if you are not satisfied in any way.   


Pure Body Naturals Pure Argan Oil is available at Amazon. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin