Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, April 8, 2013

"Service"

I became confused when I heard the word "Service" used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue
'Service'
U.S. Postal 'Service'
Telephone 'Service'
Cable TV 'Service'
Civil
'Service'
State, City, County & Public 'Service'
Customer 'Service'

This is not what I thought
'Service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to
'Service' a few cows. BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.

I hope that you are now just as enlightened as I am.







2 comments:

  1. Good one! And to think we thought it was all for our own good! lol
    'love & hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin