Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, December 21, 2012

Holiday Lights


We went out to see the Holiday Lights in our town the other night.
Here are some of the highlights

On the corners of Main St public works switches out the regular white lights for Christmas Colored ones.
All the Main St trees get lights.
I love standing at one end and looking all the way down it.
The towns Christmas Tree








 We always wonder about these Palm Trees




 Then we came home for hot chocolate and homemade
Chocolate, White Choclate, and Pecan Cookies.

There is still time to enter my giveaway for
The new version of MyMemories Suite v4 Scrapbooking Software!!
Just in time for all those Christmas photos!
Much easier than dragging out all your scrapbooking supplies!

*hugs*

2 comments:

  1. I think your town has a lot of pretty lights. It's almost time. If I don't talk to you again before - Merry Christmas. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you feel like that in recent years with the economic downturn there are fewer lights?

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin