Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Government bailout of Hostess Corp


Your Funny for the day !


After the successful bail out of the auto industry the government wisely made advance planning as a result of the Hostess Bakery Corporation crisis.

When all the Hostess Bakery plants shut down Friday as a result of a union strike idling some 18,000 workers.

The Obama administration will take action to hire most all of these displaced employees.

The State Department will hire the Twinkies,

the Secret Service will take the Ho Hos,

the Army generals will sleep with the Cupcakes

and all the Ding Dongs are going to Congress.



1 comment:

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin