Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring is Here!?

The nasty wind has finally stopped
We received some rain
The sun has been shining
And now we are blooming!


Lady Banks Rose in full bloom :)

The Honeysuckle is just starting to send out their intoxicating blooms

Mom's Weeping Peach always cheers me up with is pretty pink puffs

And then their are the Lilacs!!!!

Their scent wafts through the garden

I cut some for a bouquet and their perfume filled the house on Easter

I think Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep amongst the Alyssum

Truly love Forget-me-nots.
They reseed themselves all over and cover any bare ground during Easter time.

I'm joining:


Tootsie Time 
for Fertilizer Friday!

Etsy Cottage Style
for a Cottage Garden Party!

5 comments:

  1. I think my cherry tree is starting to bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, Love your lilacs and weeping peach, and also all the wood/garden art/accent pieces in your garden. I have blue forget-me-nots which are not yet blooming; I have pink ones that are blooming now. Have a nice wknd!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your roses. They are so full of blooms. The scent of lilacs fills up a room. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful garden, and I'm loving the interesting garden pieces as well that I see here and there.
    I'm a new follower, and thanks for stopping by.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb, what a lovely garden. Love the honeysuckle, lilac and alyssum. It's so pretty, I don't have any land really, living in the city is different, but I make due with what I have. Hugs...Lu

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin