Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's in the Air Tonight.......


"Halloween was confusing.
All my life my parents said,
'Never take candy from strangers'....
And then they dressed me up
and said 'Go beg for it.'
I didn't know what to do.
I'd knock on people's doors and go,
 'Trick or treat.' 'No, thank you.' "
~ Rita Rudner

A grandmother pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween.

~ Erma Bombeck



Bats flying in the trees.
Waiting to become true vampires.
Run, people, run.


It's Halloween! It's Halloween!
The moon is full and bright
And we shall see what can't be seen
On any other night.
Skeletons and ghosts and ghouls,
Grinning goblins fighting duels
Werewolves rising from their tombs,
Witches on their magic brooms
In masks and gown we haunt the street
And knock on doors for trick or treat
Tonight we are the king and queen,
For oh tonight it's Halloween!

~ Jack Prelutsky


.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




After all that,
how about a nice calm country drive

♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. You are so right! Love all you spooky-ness goings on. Happy Halloween. It's almost here. If I don't get to bed, it will be here! and I may not get to sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You scared me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love, sandie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin