Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, March 11, 2011

Sunny Skies and Bird Song

Please join me over at Tootsie Time for Fertilizer Friday
and see what's happening in our blog friends gardens  


We have been having some gorgeous weather
and all the fruit trees are exploding
and the birds are singing their hearts out!

** warning...this post is photo laden **
couldn't help myself ;)


The Nectarine we rescued from our new neighbor
who was going to throw it away.


Such pretty pink blooms


When he ripped it out he broke some branches and I'm still trying to shape it.
One of my Rosemary's showing off it's stuff in front.


This is a Cherry Plum "sucker" from my Sister.
it was about 12" when I first received it.


Look at the gorgeous blue sky!


It is totally covered in blooms!


A branch spray over the pond


My blooming Cherry Tree 'Glacier'


It makes for a great shade tree for the backyard.
I have a fruiting Cherry in the front garden
which is much younger. Pics of it later.


The bulbs are bursting in front too ♥


The fragrance is delish as you walk by when the sun hits them


A few Daffodils among the trailing Rosemary


My Poor Man's Orchid (Berginia) is so happy this year!


Grape Hyacinths


I found this great little solar security light at Walmart for $10.
It's all adjustable and works fabulous!
I had a dark corner in front that none of my lights hit,
so this is perfect.


They have all sorts of different designs in solar garden lights this year.
I fell in love with these at $3 each!


A nice inexpensive way to light up the front for security reasons.

9 comments:

  1. Your trees and plants are responding to the weather just perfectly....the nectarine blooms look just like peach blooms...our nectarine tree is not that pretty...rosemary blooms oh la la!!! Love your solar lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Cherry trees are blooming so beautifully. V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, Deb, I thought it was getting pretty here, but this is nothing compared to your place! So beautiful!!! Those fruit trees against that blue sky - be still my heart!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ps Glad you followed the link to that wonderful apron! If you make one, be sure to post a photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness, Deb, your Springtime is just so beautiful! I thought everything was starting to look pretty good here, but it's nothing compared to your gorgeous scenes. Those fruit tree blossoms against that deep blue sky - oh, be still my heart!
    Jane - Jacksonville

    p.s. Glad you were able to find the cute apron! If you make one, post a picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I thought it had disappeared! Please just post one of my comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you posted all the pictures, I'm starved for color. Love the nectarine, never knew the blooms looked like that, so colorful and gorgeous. All your flowers are so pretty. I'm going to check into those solar lights; they look like a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such gorgeous colour almost everywhere ... your garden looks a picture already. The Cherry tree is something I'd never see here and it's just glorious in bloom. Love the Hyacinths too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can hardly wait for the trees to burst into bloom around here! sorry it took so long for me to get here...busy busy! thanks for taking the time to link in with me...I hope you will again soon...your flash of spring...makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin