Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Onward Through The Museum!

Yes, there's more!
Do you think I'll ever finish the tour
I will, I promise

Lots of old Motorcycles and Bicycles ~
and other interesting things ~
Love that stove!


Some old cookware to go on the old stove..


Back in the day, it you needed a tool
and didn't have it, you made it.
Look at all these!
Cast iron pans too.


I don't know what it is about old stoves
that I'm drawn to,
made all their ornateness
(yes, that is a word!) LOL


Look at the design on this one ~


Cool!


The Proprietor also built this little Church.
He's had one couple get married in it so far.



An eco-friendly Drum Set.


Trunks were everywhere



Bunnies too!


Some of Charlie's (Proprietor) Family History



Charlie has also built an outhouse for our convience.
Here's the outside walls
Love the desk side hanging there~


The other side
Oops, there's my friend, Dawn's, Aunt Carole
Hi Aunt Carole!!

Love this picture of the surrounding brick floor


Ready to go inside?


Not like any outhouse I've ever been in before!
Gorgeous!

Charlie takes credit for the structure
but gives his wife all the credit for the inside ☺


The next installment will be the Bar Room
Woo Hoo!

3 comments:

  1. How long did it take you to see everything! He has quite the displays. I am with you on the stoves. They are pretty.

    All that and a bar?! Woohoo! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old stoves brings back memories of going to my grandmother's house. I can remember her cooking on old wood stove. I remember the hand pump that you could use on her back porch. The house was one that you had the front spiral staircase and the back stair case. Beautiful old home. I am waiting for the next episode. Your Missouri Friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ~ lots of fun stuff to see here! What a great Museum to visit.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin