Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, December 12, 2014

Bypass Hand Pruning Shears Review ~ #pruningshears



 Boy was I excited to be chosen to review these Pruning Shears by Whites! With pruning time in full swing, my umpteen year old hand pruners were ready to bite the dust.
I anxiously patiently awaited their arrival.

I opened them up and my first impression was that had a nice weight, not heavy like my old timers,
but not lightweight like some you find in the newer ones .
I'm told 8 1/2 oz. to be exact!
All steel robust construction makes them feel sturdy
 and well made.  
No weak aluminum parts to break.


I put them to work immediately.
I only had some lighter trimming left to do,



but found a few larger Roses which I missed a few branches on.
They went through the thicker stems just as easy as the smaller ones, with about the same effort.
I'm impressed!




What I loved the most was the non-slip grip on the handles.
It made them feel so secure in my hand,
I didn't have to constantly readjust them
 which made things move much faster.



I have some nerve issues with my arms which after any prolonged activity sends some pain/numbness down to my hands/fingers.
I found these to be very comfortable to use and didn't experience any of that uncomfortable feeling. 




Like I said, just some light pruning left ;)


Not only was I impressed while using these,
they come risk free with a no hassle 180 day unconditional guarantee from date of purchase!
That's a big 2 thumbs up in my opinion!
They are available here on Amazon.
What a great gift for the gardener in your life!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin