Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's That Time of Year.....Again

Aw, the Holiday Season
It will be upon us before we know it
A time of caring and sharing.......
 
GeRms


Are you ready?
Colds seem to be the worst for me.
You're sick, but not sick
enough to stop doing what you have to.
 I love to hear:
''you just have a cold''
No actually I have turned into a mouth breather!
I'm so stuffed up and congested, my nose no longer works.
It's such a joy to lay down and feel your head filling up.
You lay and wait for it to explode....
but it doesn't, at least then you'd get some relief!
So when I was asked by bzzagent to review Claritin-D for cold congestion I thought heck yeh!
A product that works hard to relieve nasal congestion
and sinus pressure, yay!

I thought Claritin was just for allergies and since I don't have 
 allergies I'd never tried it before..Now, I have never wanted to get a   cold before, and would still prefer not to.
But as they say, be careful what you wish for.
Yep,
Claritin-D ,which is found behind the pharmacy counter, advertises:
It relieves nasal and sinus congestion due to colds, as well as allergies
Provides non-drowsy relief in both 12- and 24-hour formulations
#1 pharmacist recommended adult multi-symptom allergy product
A question I wondered was what is the difference between
 Claritin and Claritin-D?
Both Claritin and Claritin-D relieve sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes and itching of the nose and throat. Claritin-D also has a decongestant to relieve nasal congestion and sinus pressure due to cold or allergy.
All I know is now I can breathe!!
*Disclosure - I was given the chance to try and review this product as a BzzCampaign through BzzAgent. I was not paid any money for this review. I was simply given the product to try. All opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin