Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, March 22, 2013

It's Spring..I think


We received some rain
The sun has been shining
And now we are blooming!

Daffodils and


Narcissus are blooming all over.
Purple and


 white Lenten Roses blooming together.

The name escapes me at the moment of this pretty little plant

Good thing I took these photos last week. This is the 2nd day of blasting wind, which is to continue thru the weekend. Plants have been whipped to death. Blooms are in the wind. Wish I had gotten the time to pick some prior to this nasty wind :(
Poor Cyndar is so scared if the wind (who'd a thought a Great Dane can be so scared of so many things?! But I love her dearly. Let's see how long she can "hold it'' this time. Her record is 2 days!)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! Our daffodils are long gone...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blooms. Happy spring!

    Suffia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, love the flowers. I hope some are left after the wind. Poor Cyndar, two days?? Yikes! She is afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it when spring starts showing its face. Your first flowers are beautiful. Our dog, Dustin, is the same way about thunderstorms. As soon as the pressure changes he's shaking and stays as close to my feet as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous!!! It doesn't look like it is even melting here...and we got MORE snow again...I want spring to come....I am getting desperate...almost thinking of melting my gardens off with a hair dryer...lol...(kidding!)
    Thanks for linking in this week...I hope to see you again soon!
    I am sharing this post on Tootsie Time facebook page!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin