Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Pinning Monday ~ Escape

Come join  Pinning Monday


As some of you know, I've been under a lot of stress for a while now. Every so often I like to take a "mental vacation". You know just day dream I'm somewhere else without a care in the world. This seems to be needed somewhat more frequesntly as of late....so here I go again. Come and escape with me, even if only for a few moments ♥

Darn key is broken....figures! ;)
(source)

How peaceful is would be
(source)

A secret garden
(source)

What a great place to forget your worries
(source)

Breathtakingly gorgeous,
the best escape!
(source)

I could even handle being stranded on an island...
for a few days ;)
(source)

Taking a deep breath...
feeling better now.

Wishing all a peaceful, stressfree week ♥♥♥ 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin