Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, October 14, 2011

House Beautiful Comparison

Miriam Schulman of Schulman Art 
pinned an inspiring post which shows
you how to "get the look" for less when
Decorating for a Dark, Moody and Sensual Bedroom.

"Moises Esquenazi designed a little L.A. House with a lot of California cool.
This bedroom was featured in House Beautiful (July 29, 2008).
You can mix high and low end design resources to
copy the look yourself for your own space."

Which she did by searching the depth of Esty's halls,
finding Treasures to suggest.

I was so excited to find she was kind enough to include my Foot Stool!


Thank you so much Miriam!



Schulman Art

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Love your stool. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey what interesting sites. I enjoyed browsing them and that is awesome about your stool.
    I love the way that bedroom is decorated even the dark walls are striking.
    Hope you have a great weekend
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that? What amazing sites, all these wonderful ideas. Congratulations and thank you so much for the comments on my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Deb, finding our voices is SO hard sometimes, isn't it? But I just know it will get better for both of us. Hugs to you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin