Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, June 13, 2011

Lovely Wedding Bouquet Ribbon


My Son's fiancee` is a crafty one...
Oh no! Not in a bad way, a very good way!!

She took photos of her Maternal Grandparents


and my Son's Maternal Grandparents (my parents)


and copied them onto ribbon.
 

She said:
 "I decided to but their photos on the ribbon that will be used
for my bouquet as a way for

them to be remembered on our Wedding Day"

Did I mention how sweet she was too?
♥♥♥

10 comments:

  1. that is amazing to me! how wonderful and special for her wedding
    hugs
    KAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for you to have a future daughter in law that you like!! This is a great idea! See if you can talk her into doing a tutorial on your blog, I would love to know how she did it!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a blonde night I forgot to thank you for adding my lace shade to Pintrest! So far I am just a stalker of Pintrest, I love it, it is so inspirational!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a sweet idea! A very 'crafty' girl indeed. Sounds like you are getting a very special lady into your family!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful thing to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet of your soon to be daughter-in-law. She must be so talented. I would like to know how she did it. There is going to be a wedding before long. I've been counting down along with all of you. I bet your all excited and getting ready for the big day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful vintage photos!......

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea! And so special. I love it! Thank you for sharing this with us on TTF. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an incredible idea. I love it and think it should be a must have for every bride.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin