Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ Paint'em Pretty


Is this year flying by or what?!
I barely had time to get my green on! LOL

I found L.A. Colors Color Graze with hardeners at Walmart on sale for $1.99, couldn't resist. It's BCC 657, kind of a shimmery lime color.  3 coats finally laid down a good base to continue with the rest of my plan.

Next I dotted my ring finger with a dark green from Migi Nail Art and 2 coats of Wild Shine by Wet and Wild (Dollar Tree for $1!!). This is my new favorite to play with! It's a clear coat with a ton of tiny sparkly iridescent glitter in it. It really makes the lime green pop.

A top coat Sally Hansen's Megashine and I was ready for St. Patrick's Day.
May you find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin