Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sleep In Late with Comfort #GoddessEyeMask


My Son suffers from migraines which makes it difficult for him to sometimes get to sleep.
His triggers are light sensitivity and loud noises.
Our house is pretty quiet but it's Summer
so the light has been an instigator.
He has tried eye masks in the past but they seem to slide all around and not stay in place. He had resorted to tying a bandana around his head to cover his eyes. The snugness of the bandana didn't help his headaches at all, so when I was asked to review the Goddess Eye Mask I was hoping it would help him.

 
The mask is made of silky satin which feels good against his eyes.   There is padding in certain areas that gives it a more comfortable fit over his eyes and nose. Not one, but two elastic straps to go around the head that self adjust. They kept the mask in place even during his most restless nights. AND they kept ALL the light out!


No more snug bandanas or slipping masks!

The Goddess Eye Mask  has a 100% Lifetime Warranty with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. It makes the perfect sleeping mask for traveling, relaxation, migraines or anyone with any type of light sensitivity.
The Goddess Eye Mask is available on Amazon 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price from Legend Rash Guards .  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin