Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bone Bone Who's Got the Bone?

C bought Tora one of the huge beef bones the other day.
She was in love
 
 
Bella and Katie even snuck in a turn gnawing away.

 
Katie had her whole muzzle inside trying to get at the marrow.

Bella was determined to gnaw a hunk off too..

 There's been a lot of crunching around here lately.

Licking too ;)


Unbelievable, Tora and Katie even shared!!
 
Even though it is now in 3 smaller, but still big pieces,
 it keeps them entertained.
Maybe now they will leave the corners of my footstool s alone!

2 comments:

  1. One can only hope huh? I am so glad that mine is not a chewer. She's too lazy to have to get up off her pillow to gnaw on something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, aren't your sweeties having a wonderful time with that huge bone. This will keep them busy for some time.
    So sweet they are sharing too and sweet pics.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin