Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Something in the Air....

Did Phillip fart?


Check the expressions!

Look at the Queen's face!

A fart, by the way, is a most pleasant thing,
It gives the belly ease.
It warms the bed in winter,
And it suffocates the fleas.

A fart can occur
In many odd places,
Leaving everyone there,
With strange looks on their faces .

From wide-open prairies,
To small elevators,
A fart will find all of Us …
sooner or later.

That farts are all bad,
Is simply not true-
We must never forget.......
Sweet, old-farts, like you!











5 comments:

  1. Chuckling ...
    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! Great post, I'm still smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! The Fart!! A ROYAL one at that! How very funny!!! Good one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.....I can't stop laughing at you! Their faces would make you think that is what happened for sure but I have a dumb question. Who is that in the picture standing in between Charles and his father. I know I should know the answer but I don't.
    Love ya
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I bet you hit the nail on the head with this one. ; )
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin