Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's Official!!

Brandon and Tanya are engaged!!!
He proposed on July 2nd and she said
"yes, you stupid man"
LOL
He taped "the proposal".
He was hidden at first but she spotted him.
We Got to watch it.



She was out at Bingo.

He had candles lit all over.
No lights.



A candle lantern with lighter was placed just outside the front door
with a red ribbon to follow.



She followed the ribbon which had "stops" along the way
with stances from a poem printed on cards for her to read.



The ribbon ended in a bathtub full of bubbles
where it was tied to a rubber duckie.



"The ring" was tied on the duckies neck.



Once she reached there he asked her to marry him.



She was crying and said "yes, you stupid man!"

 

LOL They are happy, we are happy.
No date set yet.
But getting excited and starting to prep.
 
We all celebrated at Olive Garden.
 

 
The happy couple.
 


You know what this means don't cha?

Diet time!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and them of course! How exciting! I know you will have your hand in the planning and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy couple! Congrats! This is always such an exciting moment ...

    Have a beautiful summer's eve ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the Happy Couple!! What fun you all will have in planning the Wedding :) Have a great week ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a creative and romantic way to propose!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin