Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Scatter Kindness #sktrkndns


Yep, we've jumped on the bandwagon too!


After all the world definitely needs more kindness!

I'm sure by now you've heard of "The Kindness Rock Project".
If not check it out here or Facebook.


Communities have sprung up all over creating their own side shoots of this amazing activity while conceiving their own names for their areas. 


But still keeping the basic goals in mind:

Inspire someone through a random act of kindness.
Recruit the finder to follow suit and inspire others through random acts of kindness.
Bring a smile to someones face, a word, phrase, drawing, picture can brighten someone's day.


Ours are spread from Merced CA to Petaluma, CA


and all over in between.


Find
Post photo to Facebook group name on back
Rehide to keep it going 
or
Keep

Be Kind 
you never know what another person is going through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin