My Doctor told me years ago to take Fish Oil Supplements
for my cholesterol and blood pressure health.
I did faithfully until I had a major life upset a few years ago,
in which I stopped all my OTC supplements
that were suggested by my Doctor.
I recently was able to return to my Doctor and
the first thing he ordered was, of course, lab work.
Needless to say, it was not good.
I started my supplements right away.
When I was asked to review
I jumped at the chance.
The brand I've been taking can't hold a candle to
Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate.
Supreme means Supreme!
A few facts:
- Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3)
- 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards).
- Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material).
- Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving.
- Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock.
- Sustainable and certified operation by MSC.
- USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities.
- Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested. Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
- Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps.
Having a factory that is certified with government and OTC standards is pretty rare in OTC supplements.
I've been taking Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate for several weeks now. I don't have lab work for a few more months but am anxious to see the results.
As far as the softgels they are amazing.
No fishy after taste or fishy burps,
AND I can swallow them with ease due to their enteric coating.
Compare them to the ones on the left that I was taking before!
Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate
are superior in quality, easy to swallow, and I had no negative effects. I plan to reorder when I run out, but with a bottle of 180 it will last a while :)
You can find Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate on Amazon
or their Website.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price from Life & Food. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.