Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, June 15, 2015

Quench Your Thirst and Give Your Water a Kick! #infuserwaterbottle



I drink a lot of infused water during the Summer.
Why?
Because I'm trying to get my healthy back
and stay away from soda.
Let's face it, water can get pretty flat tasting
after a while.
I do OK at home, but when I'm out and about,
that large $1 soda from Micky D's calls to me... LOUD!
I was contacted by Big Easy Brands and asked to review their
I nearly flipped my lid.
Perfect for on the go!
Make your own Delicious and
Refreshing Fruit Flavored Beverages.  

Fill with water, cut up some of your favorite fruit,
pop it in and your ready for the road!


I had Nectarines on hand so in they went!
Strawberries, Raspberries, Pineapple,
Lemons, Limes, etc. Cucumbers are also great.
Close the Lid, Shake and ENJOY!
Leave it in the refrigerator overnight
for an Intensified Infusion!
I really like that it is made of
 Triton Plastic which is BPA free. 
 It features a flip top sipper lid for easy drinking,


 with a locking feature that means no more spills.


It fits nicely in my van's cup holder.  The bottle has a large opening for easy filling and cleaning. The loop at the top provides a great way to carry it.  My hands seem to be always full, using the loop at the top I can grab it with just a finger and go.

 And you know what?
When my drink is gone, I open it up and snack on the fruit...
my tummy gets grumbly when I don't have time for lunch ;)

You can find Big Easy Brands
 FlavFusion 25oz. Infuser Water Bottle
with Locking Flip Top Lid
On Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price from Big Easy Brands. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin