Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Detoxify Your Body With Ease #totaltea


I was asked by Total Tea to review their

 Their Herbal Energy Tea delivered so I thought why not.
My poor body has led a pretty toxic life ~
 physically and mentally.
This tea removes toxins, which can buildup in your system and effect your energy levels, body fat and overall mood.
This gentle diet tea is #1 Doctor recommended as a digestive aid,  stress reducer, help with weight loss and has been for over 10 years. 
Gentle Detox

Total Tea's Anti-Inflammatory Blend relieves constipation, improves immunity, detoxifies and soothes the digestive tract.

Contains:

100% Natural - No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives is Gluten Free  and Kosher Certified

Echinacea - stimulates the immune system to counter both bacterial and viral infections. Contains anti-inflammatory components

Gynostemma - acts as a scavenger in the stomach and intestines to eliminate waste and toxins from the body. Helps accelerate metabolism by adjusting blood sugar and reducing blood fat

Papaya - Contains papain and enzyme chemically related to "pepsin" which helps digest protein in the body and acts as an anti-inflammatory

Peppermint - Soothes and comforts the stomach, promoting healthy digestion. Helps with the treatment of ulcer conditions of the bowel and intestine

Cinnamon - Used to combat microorganisms, diarrhea and other GI disorders, and has anti-oxidant properties

Hibiscus - Used to treat constipation and inflammation


Ginger - Relieves indigestion, gas pains, irritation to the intestinal walls, diarrhea, and stomach cramping for the best slimming tea effect.

Rose Hips - Beneficial for constipation, infections and bladder problems. Excellent nutritional supplement and helps prevent colds

Chamomile - Contains anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the digestive tract and help relieve pain, indigestion, acidity, gas, gastritis, bloating, colic, ulcers and other inflammatory conditions of the digestive system

Senna - relieves constipation, increases peristalsis and soften stools for a gentle slim tea effect.
You can enjoy it hot or cold!
my opinion

I've always been wanting to try a detoxing tea and I have to say that I was kind of scared because I didn't want to be spending a lot of time in the bathroom.  It's recommended to drink 1 cup nightly or half a cup if you're sensitive. The first night I drank half a cup. Summer has hit here so I made it at dinner and put it in the refrigerator until bedtime so it would be cold.


The flavor was a relaxing orangey cinnamon and tasted great iced. It is made with natural herbs including cinnamon, peppermint, rosehips, chamomile and others. It contains senna which helps to eliminate the toxins from your body. This is a great herbal blend, which is 100% natural, safe and effective

  Even drinking the whole cup the next night I never had to worry about having to run to the restroom. This is a very gentle detox. It's a good idea to stay hydrated to help to eliminate toxins out of your body.
  This herbal tea also could help to increase energy level, maintain a healthier digestive system and a brighter complexion. And need I say I ''feel'' lighter :)

You can find Total Tea Gentle Detox on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price from Total Tea. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin