Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ALWAYS ASK, NEVER ASSUME!



His request approved, the CNN News photographer
quickly used a cell phone to call the local airport
to charter a flight.

He was told a twin-engine plane
would be waiting for him at the airport.

 

Arriving at the airfield, he spotted a plane
warming up outside a hanger.

He jumped in with his bag, slammed the door shut,
and shouted, 'Let's go'.
The pilot taxied out, swung the plane
into the wind and took off.


Once in the air, the photographer instructed
the pilot, 'Fly over the valley and make
low passes so I can take pictures
of the fires on the hillsides.'


'Why?' asked the pilot.


'Because I'm a photographer for CNN'
he responded, 'and I need to get
some close-up shots.'


The pilot was strangely silent for a moment,
finally he stammered, 'So, what you're telling me,
is . . . You're NOT my flight instructor?'



6 comments:

  1. Figures ... CNN is such a looser! Glad he's not on Fox News. But I love the joke. So did Harold.

    Merry Christmas
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the day I have had I needed a chuckle and your post gave me that. Hope all is well with you. Christmas is around the corner and I still need to do a little more. I am hoping maybe I can go by myself instead of taking hubby. Wheelchairs are not fun this time of the year. Merry Christmas Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I refuse to tell some of the things I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bawhahahaha! hmmm....scary. ;)
    Hope you are having a happy week Deb!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin