Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's Blooming in This Heat?


We are still in a heat wave here.
The heat loving plants are enjoying it,
the others...not so much.

One of my climbing Roses.
It's 17 yrs old now, it was a slip from my Mom's garden.



The came from her garden also.
They are some type of bulb.
I love the color.



The Water Lilies love the Sun.


Blue Potato Bush (Solanum rantonnetii)



These Cannas are from my Parents garden too.
Ye, I know they need to be trimmed....
just too darn hot out there!


I love this pink Ivy Geranium.
It is also from my Mom's garden.


My poor wilted Swiss Chard :(


About 75% of my garden is from my Mom's garden,
which is why it means so much to me.

Have a great weekend!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin