Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Moss Landing...part 1

 A few weeks ago my good friend Dawn came out for a visit.
She (along with my family) helped me get through the early days of
 this roller coaster of life I'm on now.
Her daughter, Becci, came with her along with her 2 sweet little ones,
this being their first time to California.

Now you know we always have to head to Monterey when Dawn comes
And this time was no exception.

And as always the first stop is Moss Landing to see the Otters.



There was only one out this trip....


He (or she) must have thought he was really dirty....


he swished


and rolled forward


sideways


back and forth


scrubbing his chest


under arms


and was still bathing when we left!


They are such cute little critters!

4 comments:

  1. I have always loved the otters. They are sooooo cute. This one loved bathing and playing in the water it seemed. It is so much fun watching them. I love their whiskers, and they always bring a smile to face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cute little critter would have been so fun to watch ~ something to brighten the day to be sure! :)
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fellow's a real hoot! Don't you wish we could just wash away our cares? Have I told you how pretty you blog looks and I love the Welcome Friends button too.

    Have a blessed weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin