Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Monday, October 25, 2010

OOO Vera!

I'm joining these parties:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays @ Coastal Charm


Second Time Around @ A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words



Junkin Finds @ A La Carte

Vintage Thingie Thursday @ Coloradolady

I stopped at our local Salvation Army Thrift shop last week.
They have lots of goodies but I usually pass it up due to it's high prices.
They never have sales,
 so it's usually the same things there week after week
with more & more added.
Anyway, I was in the mood so I pulled over.

I did manage to find a few reasonable items.

A vintage Vera towel .75
A cute coffee cup $1.50 (way to much but the picture was cute ;))
A small hurricane lamp chimney .50
a short canning jar in a metal holder 1.00 


The Vera towel couldn't be more appropriate for the Season.
I found one on Etsy with the price tag of $30!
Yep, it made my day!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin