Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Treasures ~ 4/13/10

I'm joining in with:

  Today's Thrifty Treasures at  Southern Hospitality

2nd Time Around Tuesday at A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays at Coastal Charm
 
My daughter and I were able to get out
and to some Treasure Hunting last weekend.
We hit quite a few sales, but pickings were at a minimun. :(

We did manage to pick up a few things here and there.

Not sure what this wooden box was for, but I liked it.
I'll have to ponder on it for awhile. 
The little white cupboard to the left is missing some knobs
and in desperate need of a paint job.

Not sure what it is with me and totes.
If I see a tote I like I have to get it!
The little one on top of the cupboard was just too cute.
Smaller than normal,
but just the right size for a First Aid kit for the van.
Or.....?

2 ziplock bags of old cookie cutters, jello molds, etc.
The larger jello mold will go in my Treasure Pile for a future project.
It's so weird, I've been thinking how long it has been since I've had Angel Food cake...and what do I find?
An Angel Food pan just like Mom had!

The blue green candy dish just jumped up in my hand as did the
red and white plate! Guess they liked me ;)

I picked up a shutter, you can see the bottom...it has white flowers painted all over it. The flowers have to go!

When I saw the shaker at a church rummage sale,
 I searched high and low for it's mate. No such luck.
It's a nice size.

The crocheted tablecloth is round and huge!
Very pretty.
Grabbed the pink Damask napkins and a couple other doily things.

All in all I spent under $20.00 for everything.
Only broke one of my $20's
Better luck next time ;)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin