Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Vintage Easter Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Vintage Easter Blog Hop!

Joan at Anything Goes Here is our hostess,
be sure to visit her and
 all the particpants sharing their vintage Easter decorations.


My first holds a special place just cuz it's so darn cute!
It's an Easter card sent to my Dad from his Aunt Florence.
There is actual hair sticking through the card!
Too cute!



A couple of Easter Postcards from my Grandmother.
Don't remember the date on this one...
I have it in a memory collage.



The date on this one is 1911, 
it to my Grandmother before she was married.


This little basket was found during the clean out of my Parents farm.
My Sister has memories of it, but I don't.
Must have been used before me.
Now the Pink Hyacinth Chick I remember getting one Easter.
I think it was in...I want to say Bubble Bath, but not really sure.
It's always been my favorite since I received it.


Ok, That's it for me,
now hop on over to visit Joan!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin