Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Mad Baker is in the House

Yep, that's me!
I've started my mad baking for the Holiday's!

Today I baked up 4 loaves of Banana Nut Bread,
2 Loaves of Zuchinni Bread, and Chocolate Zuchinni Cake.
The Zuchinni is from my garden over the summer.
I grated it into 2 cups portions and put it in the frezzer
so it's ready to go when I am ;~)
I do the same with Banana's when they get a little too ripe.
Peel and put 3 to a portion for baking.
Both the Banana's and Zuchinni defrost rather quickly.

I've had alot of compliments on this Banana Bread.
The recipe is from Bisquick back in the '80's.
It's made using just one pan, a big plus in my book!
And it's easy.
When we lived in Miami we had a Banana Tree in our yard.
Needless to say at that time I new this recipe by heart!





Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How ambitious...love this time of year with the christmas baking...of course love it more when others are doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana bread is my all time favorites. I also freeze them when they get over riped. I will try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin