Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, July 10, 2015

Keeping Your Stroller Organized! #savvybaby




 There never seems to be a way to juggle everything
you need when going out with the baby.
SavvyBaby Stroller Organizer is ingenious!

I wish this was around when my kiddos were little.
I'm just glad it's here for my children to use. 
It is available in black or zig zag and fits most strollers.
We have the black which is pretty sleek looking.
Being made of soft neoprene fabric means
it's easy to wipe clean and folds with the stroller.

The main storage compartment is deep and
divided nicely into 3 sections,
2 of which can be used as drink holders.
The organizer is well insulted keeping
drinks and/or bottles cold or warm.
Lots of room to hold plenty of needfuls -
keys, toys, snacks, whatever. 

 There is a zip off wallet/cell phone pouch
for any valuables you may need.
In case you need to park your stroller,
zipping off the pouch allows you to easily and
quickly bring valuables with you.




It even has a small opening you can thread
your earbuds through and a  
convenient wrist strap.

The cute polka dot toy/snack/drink leash that
is included is so cute.
Very handy to have the current favorite toy
tethered to the stroller so it won't get lost.
Awesome for pacifiers!

 This organizer was packaged pleasingly and
I was very impressed at how well it is made.
I feel there was a lot of thought and effort put into
 the making and designing of this organizer.  



SavvyBaby Stroller Organizer is
available on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted  price from La Lune Naturals
 Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin