Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Brighten Your Mood and Get Energized Too ! #totaltea


I drink a lot of Iced Tea and Infused Water.
Why?
Well, because it's Summer and it's hot, LOL.
And I'm trying to be healthier and cut out soda,
something I think a lot of you are trying to do out there too.
Sometimes water just doesn't cut it for me.
So when I was asked to review
by Total Tea

I was curious. 
Iced Tea can cure your thirst,
but can herbal teas actually give you energy,
 boost your stamina, and supplement antioxidants?
Let me tell you, I need help in all those areas!
Herbal Energy Tea
Total Tea's green tea is blended with 5 potent all natural herbs, along with caffeine and antioxidants. It has been recommended by 1200+ Doctors for weight loss by boosting your metabolism and mental focus for over 10 years.
Contains:

100% Natural - No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives is Gluten Free and Kosher Certified
High Antioxidant Blend - with ORAC antioxidant values of 58uM per Gram, compared to 28-29uM per gram for Commercial Green Tea
Guayusa - contains L-theanine, a glutamic acid analog found in green tea that has been shown to reduce physical and mental stress.  Contains all of the essential amino acids for humans.  Has a High Antioxidant Activity with ORAC antioxidant values of 58uM per gram, compared to 28-29uM per gram for commercial green teas.
Green Tea - increases metabolism.  Polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation.  Perfect for that skinny tea effect.

Cinnamon Bark - contains antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, antispasmodic, and anti-fungal properties.

Eleuthero Root - a strong antioxidant.  Referred to as Adaptogen - an immune system, memory and energy stimulant.

Ginseng Root - soothes the nervous system.  Decreases blood sugar. Stimulates the endocrine system.  Common in Ginseng Tea.



When I found out you can have it hot or cold, I was all in!!


My opinion
I love coffee! But lately I've noticed my stomach isn't in as love with it as I am. I love iced coffee in the morning, especially now in the Summer. But have been trying to back away from it and drinking iced tea. Don't get me wrong but I just need a boost to get going and regular tea doesn't always to the trick.
Upon opening the box of Total Tea Herbal Energy a lovely fruity fragrance wafted out. Sweet berries and a touch of cinnamon. I followed directions and made a cup, then placed it in the refrigerator for in the morning. The flavor was refreshing and tasted awesome iced. I made it through the morning with my eyes wide open, which is much better than dragging along!
When I hit that midday slump I have another glass which gives me enough energy to get through the rest of the day. I always make  sure I have some in the refrigerator so when I start to feel sluggish it's ready for me.
The health benefits of drinking green tea, especially before or after a meal, helps you rid your body of the fat you consumed during your meal and boosts your metabolism!  
You can find Total Tea on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price from Total Tea. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin