Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, April 24, 2015

Multi Binder Reusable Plant Tie Review #reusableplanttie



The Multi Binder Plant Tie from The Outdoor Team is the most handy dandy item I have seen in a long time!
 

If you need directions,
they are right on the outside of the package.




I really don't like to tie or brace my plants up.
Why you ask?
   
Because that means I have to hunt for string, cord
or use that bright green tape that screams
 "Here I am holding your plant for you!!".
Let's face it, it really detracts from your beautiful garden.

Now we gardeners put a lot of hours into our gardens and flower beds to make them look just right. The last thing I want is an unsightly "tie" that is the first thing that draws your attention


These Plant Ties are perfect!
Being a nice dark green they blend into the background,
unnoticeable.  Yay!

Made of rubber, these little plant belts are adjustable, 
great when needing to tie up some top heavy blooming bulbs
to staking a sapling. They will flex with tree growth
and  withstand temperatures from -20 zero to 150 above.  
And best of all they are reusable!
Plus
not only are they awesome for the garden,
 but in the house as well. 
I neatened up some dangly, tangly cords.

From this



to this



then added even another cord!



I have to confess, I even used one of these versatile 
Plant Ties in my hair when I was outside! LOL 
Had one available, needed my hair out of the way,
so I put it up in a ponytail with one! 
Sorry no one was around to take a pic ;)

You can find these fab Plant Ties to
purchase here and here.
In fact they are having a huge Promotional Sale right
now at unbelievable prices!

Pick up a few packs for your veggie plants,
you know those tomatoes get heavy!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin