Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, March 9, 2015

#ApothecaryExtracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil Review





Hmmm...Tea Tree Oil, I think the only thing I've heard about it is that it is good for nail fungus.
Well let me say SHOUT it has many, SO many, other uses!
I was delighted to find out it is a very powerful immune stimulant that can help to fight all three categories of infectious organisms - bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
I'd say it packs quite a wallop! 

without any impurities and have the
Gas Chromatography Report to prove it.
Used in your essential oil diffuser, Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections. For skin and hair, Tea Tree has been used to combat acne, oily skin, head lice, dandruff, toenail fungus, yeast infections, skin tags, cold sores, dandruff, and ringworm.

Some consider tea tree oil a miracle ingredient because
 it has proven effective for the following modern uses:
First Aid, Household Cleaning, Feminine Care, Chronic Illnesses, even Dental Care.

What really blew me away is that it can combat MRSA!

Who knew it had all these amazing properties let alone uses!
Well, now we do and we are much better off knowing about them.

Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil comes in a 4 oz. amber glass bottle. Good size. And who couldn't l♥ve the old time label. It does have a strong scent, but I like it. Yes, I 'd have to say I'm partial to scents, they evoke such memories.


I was excited to see that it comes with a free eBook to help you with all the ways to use Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house.  The eBook contains recipes for scrubs, hair treatments, home care and first aid treatments, aromatherapy options, household cleaners and solutions.  I can't wait to try some of them out!
This had perfect timing, just in time for Spring Cleaning. Time to make the disinfectant spray and get busy.  I've talked my kitchen and it now smells so fresh and clean!
Easy Peasy All Purpose Tea Tree Oil Cleaner
2 tsp. Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil
1 clean spray bottle
2 cups distilled water
6 oz. white vinegar
20 drops of cassia or lemon essential oil (optional to get rid of vinegar odor)
Mix all ingredients into spray bottle and give it a good shake. Shake it prior to each use due to the oils separating from the water.
All these benefits and an 110% Money Back Guarantee?
I'd say Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil definitely
receives a big two Dragonfly's up!

Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil is available on Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin