Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, January 23, 2015

#Tenantify Review


Tenantify is a FREE and very useful service for the landlord.
How do you know the people or person you are
about to rent to are legitimate?
Sure you can call their references
(who just may be family or friends)
run their credit report and jump through a few other hoops to try to be sure they are reliable and have the funds to pay their rent,
but in this day and age with all the fraud out there,
it would be nice to have just a little more reassurance.

We lucked out when we rented my parents place.
 There were slim pickens, with only one person interested in it
and we really needed to get it rented.
Sure I fumbled through the internet trying to verify his information, but was I doing all I could? I had pretty limited access to what actual information I could get.

Tenantify has the resources to access vital information for the landlord regarding the applying tenant.
Tenantify provides the landlord with credit reports from all 3 major credit bureaus (TransUnion, Experian and Equifax), which in actuality shows the just the last 7 years of  their creditworthiness and not what they are currently up to. So Tenantify digs deeper to provide the landlord with an authenticated bank statement which verifies their income and also verifies employment through their employer.  


'The empowered landlord can then make informed decisions'
So should you ever have the need,
Tenantify is there for you.
We could have really used this service and
would have had a better peace of mind.

To find out more about Tenantify check out their Website .
You can also find them on Facebook, LinkedIn,
Twitter, and Google+. 
Tenantify gets a BIG 2 Dragonflies up! 
 
In partnership with Tenantify. Regardless, I only recommend products or
services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin