Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Happy 4th of July!!


I actually got some red, white and blue up in time!!
Pretty good for me, the last few weeks have
been crazier than usual.





Granted, it's just the storm door,
but at least it "appears" that I'm with it! LOL


And I even managed to find my flag heart!
When I purged, I thought it had gotten got.


I agree, not much, but at least it's on time!
Giving myself a pat on the back
Of course, now these will probably be up until Halloween!

Wishing all a Safe and Happy 4th of July!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Deb
    You're ahead of me. All those pics I loaned to ECS
    are past posts..,.sigh. I can't seem to keep up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, I am behind but hope to have a post for the link soon. Love your door hangings! Wishing you a great 4th of July week and weekend to follow.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of that Americana stuff

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin