Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Simplify

Simplify and enjoy my family.
That is my plan for this years Christmas.

sim·pli·fy [sim-pluh-fahy]   

verb (used with object), sim·pli·fied, sim·pli·fy·ing.
to make less complex or complicated; make plainer or easier
I'm not:
baking every Christmas Cookie I know while my family enjoys "each others" company,
using simple cheerful vignettes instead of going the whole nine yards,
a "snowy" Christmas Tree with select ornaments instead of every one we own,
planning fun new memories,
creating fun new traditions.
I am:
going to enjoy my children,
eliminating most of the outdoor Christmas lights,
have a more relaxed Holiday Season
and especially remember how blessed I am!
White and silver are the colors of our Tree this year.

Covered in white, silver


and crystal Snowflakes.


White birds and a pearl ornament I made this year


silver and white tinsel garland


crystal Candy Canes and Icicles 


 crystal Baubles too.


A few vintage ornaments around the lace skirt


And topped with a crocheted Angel ♥


 ☾*♥ •*¨*•.❤❤¸.•*¨*•♥*☾Pure sparkle ☆•*¨*•.¸¸ ❤❤¸.•*¨*•☆☆




Oh, My Goodness! Have you seen Meri's giveaway? It's absolutely wonderful.
If you would like to be included in her drawing you will want to pop in
and say hello!
www.imagimeris.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. I have to say that simplify and that tree don't go together - lol. Your tree is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplify - that is my life - simplify is often a matter of focusing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous Christmas Deb! Your tree and angel are just beautiful! Love the Snowflakes too! I can only wish!
    Blessings, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your images. The angel on top of the tree is gorgeous. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin