Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Simplify

Simplify and enjoy my family.
That is my plan for this years Christmas.

sim·pli·fy [sim-pluh-fahy]   

verb (used with object), sim·pli·fied, sim·pli·fy·ing.
to make less complex or complicated; make plainer or easier
I'm not:
baking every Christmas Cookie I know while my family enjoys "each others" company,
using simple cheerful vignettes instead of going the whole nine yards,
a "snowy" Christmas Tree with select ornaments instead of every one we own,
planning fun new memories,
creating fun new traditions.
I am:
going to enjoy my children,
eliminating most of the outdoor Christmas lights,
have a more relaxed Holiday Season
and especially remember how blessed I am!
White and silver are the colors of our Tree this year.

Covered in white, silver


and crystal Snowflakes.


White birds and a pearl ornament I made this year


silver and white tinsel garland


crystal Candy Canes and Icicles 


 crystal Baubles too.


A few vintage ornaments around the lace skirt


And topped with a crocheted Angel ♥


 ☾*♥ •*¨*•.❤❤¸.•*¨*•♥*☾Pure sparkle ☆•*¨*•.¸¸ ❤❤¸.•*¨*•☆☆




Oh, My Goodness! Have you seen Meri's giveaway? It's absolutely wonderful.
If you would like to be included in her drawing you will want to pop in
and say hello!
www.imagimeris.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin