Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, September 9, 2011

Check for Alzheimer's - Pretty Amazing

The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School of

Psychiatry at Harvard University ... Take your time and see if you can read
each line aloud without a mistake.


The average person over 50 years of age cannot do it!


1. This is this cat.
2. This is is cat.
3. This is how cat.
4. This is to cat.
5. This is keep cat.
6. This is an cat.
7. This is old cat.
8. This is fart cat.
9. This is busy cat.
10.. This is for cat.
11.. This is forty cat.
12. This is seconds cat.


Now go back and read the third word in each line from the top down.


4 comments:

  1. Now we know our children are being taught in college. That is so crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how you keep an old fart busy for forty seconds......caught it right away, so does that mean I'm OK?????? LOL
    BlessYourHeartAndMind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my stars ~ I totally fell for it! LOL!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin