Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Racoon Update

I don't remember taking reservations for two??








These were taken two nights ago. They were cute, amusing and fun to watch.

♥´¨)¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·` *~♥

They are not so cute and amusing anymore!
Cyndar, our Great Dane, started barking about 5 this morning. Everyone was still sleeping. The Raccoons were on our deck. I thought if I opened the sliding door they would run away and she woudl stop barking. Well, they didn't, Cyndar bolted by me and got into a fight with one. The other ran away. OMG!! The screaming! From Cyndar!! At first she had the Coon down then it jumped onto her back. It hung onto her as she ran around the yard about 3 times. She then headed for the deck where I grabbed the can's lid & hit the Coon with it. It finally let her go. She is all bit up and I have an appointment in about 20 mins with our vet. She is current on all shots but want her checked out.

♥´¨)¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·` *~♥

 This weekend will commence Operation Raccoon.

So far these will be going up:

 a Motion Activated Sprinkler
Coyote Urine
Fishing Line

Eliminating all food sources and whatever else I can think of!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I HATE raccoons!! They carry rabies...please keep us updated. Do not have any dog/cat food outside either.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin