Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, November 1, 2009

AB4B Launch



It's the beginning of the month and
that means a new Age Before Beauty Launch over on eBay.
This month's theme is "Christmas Tree".
Special items have been made for the launch
and will be listed today and tomorrow,
so be sure to keep checking back!!
I wasn't sure I would be able to participate
since every waking free moment is spent on
 (*said in Booming voice*) "The Kitchen Cabinet Project"! LOL



But I whitled away a few hours last Sunday
and was able to make a few things to list.


This is the little Christmas Tree I found and showed in this post.
I already had the ceramic "bucket" from last year.
I placed foam inside and glued the tree to it.
I then glued little bunches of berries to the tree. 
(these had fallen off some berry picks I bought
and were at the bottom of the bag)
Since the front of the "bucket" says *Let It Snow*
I thought a dusting of snow was appropriate,
so I used spray adhesive on it and crystal glitter.
Now it's ready to find a new home!
Perfect for the desk top ;~)


Next I grabbed some glass votive cups,
these are from Glade.
I just love their scent "Angel Whispers"!
After the candle is gone I wash the glass well and save for a future project.
I came across these Holiday Trees and thought they would be perfect for the launch. I glued the images onto the cups,
covered the cups with Mod Podge then pressed my Spice Mix onto them.
Tie a strip of homespun and they're ready.
I include a tea light for each one.


And lastly, I never showed this crocheted chain from a garage sale, I think I was too embarassed!
It was a dingy white with gold flecks.
It had been startched so the links hold their shape.
I new I could figure something out.
Aha! the bulb went on!
I sprayed it with the adhesive and rolled in around in my spice mixture.
I did this about 4-5 times. I wanted it really crusty.
I was surprised when I was done at just how much it resembles a rusty chain!
Just what my primitve friends would love!
It's about 4' long and would look great a prim themed tree.


Those are my launch items.
You need to pop over to eBay and see what these wonderfly talented ladies have made.
You just may find a Christmas gift or two!

AB4B Launch

1 comment:

  1. You are just too clever for words! I loved all your adorable creations too! I'll pop over to ebay to check them all out. ☺ Diane

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin