Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fall Festival Pets On Parade

This is kind of a continuation from Monday's Post.
I wanted to share some other pics from the Fall Festival.
For the Pets On Parade Contest there is a Best Dressed catagory. Here are a few of the entrants.

The lady holding the Chihuahua had her dressed so cute in a little dress.
This little girl was the cutest!
Her Dachshound was in a Lobster costume and was in a big stock pot.
The girl wore an apron!
Too cute! She did win in that catagory.

Of course, there were lots and lots of food booths. Anything and everything deep fried! And I can atest it all tasted soo good!!
As you can see, we arrived early. 
After all, you can't start looking until
you've had a deep fried Twinkie for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin