Pages

▼

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Road Trip ~ Part 3

After gawking at all the Seals
it was time for some serious beach combing.
(you may want to escape now due to the amount of photos!)




and a little "rock" climbing...er balancing for T ;)


Lovin' Cody's hat


aww a poor Jellyfish
Don't touch!


Dawn's grand kids go gaga for seashells!


I go gaga for wildlife footprints!
♥ the intersection



too funny how they go around the small rocks







The tide was out so we were able to see lots of mussels attached to rocks





♥ a seashell ♥


 rush hour traffic!



underwater patterns


Neighborhood Watch




♥  Sandpipers







love their beaks!



marker 17


yup, more prints
(hey you were warned!)


pattern's in the sand


rusty pipe embedded in a rock
cool!


Tide's coming in
time to hit the road!


If you sat through all of these I applaud you!

 

3 comments:

  1. What a day, Deb. Just gorgeous pictures ... love the foot prints in the sand. Glad you had such a grand time.

    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the footprints and the rusty pipe bit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morn' sweet Deb
    Awesome pic's. You know me when it comes to the beach I am going to see every pic. lol
    Had to laugh at the journey of the tiny foot prints.
    Have a great day
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb